Who Sampled 2

on 14 March 2013

2Pac - All Eyez on Me (1996)

01. Ambitionz az a ridah
     •Intro - Hip hop is read
     •Tequila - The Champs

02. All bout U
     •Candy - Cameo

03. Got my mind made up
     • Sucker MC`s - Run DMC

04. How do u want it
     •Body heat - Quincy Jones

05. No more pain
     • Bring the pain - Method man

06. Heartz of men
     •Up for the down stroke - Parliament
     •Darling Nikki - Prince

07. Life goes on
     •Cry together - The O`jays
     •Brandy - The O`jays

08. Only God cand judge me
     •Tonight - Kleeer

09. Tradin` war stories
     •It`s a man,man`s,man`s world - James Brown

10. California love
     •West coast poplock - Ronnie Hudson
     •Woman to woman - Joe Cocker

11. I ain`t mad at cha
     •A dream - DeBarge

12. Shorty wanna be a thug
     •Wildflower - Hank Crawford

13. Picture me rollin`
     •Winter sadness - Kool and the gang

14. Check out time
     •Baby this love i have - Minnie Riperton

15. Ratha be ya nigga
     •I`d rather be with you - Bootsy Collins

16. All eyez on me
     •Never gonna stop - Linda Clifford

17. Run tha streetz
     •Piece of my love - Guy&Teddy Riley

18. Heaven ain`t hard 2 find
     •What you won`t do for love - Bobby Caldwell 

0 comments:

Post a Comment